Keep your stand-up paddle board in optimal condition by following the recommendations below:
- Do not store in direct sunlight – instead utilize a shady area, carport or garage
- Avoid extreme heat when possible
- Rinse after each use
- What makes a Carolina Custom Board different from other stand up paddleboards?
• Our boards are made with high quality composite construction and a unique manufacturing process that allows for a lighter and stronger board.
- Do you offer financing?
• Carolina Custom Boards provides financing and details can be worked out upon order.
- Can boards be shipped?
• Boards can be shipped in the United States and internationally. We work with specific shipping companies that specialize in custom shipments.
- Do your boards come with a warranty?
• Carolina Custom Boards guarantees that our boards are free from any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials for one year after purchase date. An original receipt is required at the submission of the warranty claim.
- How long does it take to make a stand-up paddle board?
•Our process from initial consultation to delivery typically takes 4 weeks. We will discuss any possible wait list during our initial conversation.